Ramblings of a Supposed Disease free Mind has nominated me. Thank You.
Now I have many blog that I really enjoy reading. And the one that makes me giddy like a a Gay Wizard is the Ramblings blog.
Here are his questions.
- If you could only read one book for the rest of your life, what would it be?
That would have to be Harry Potter. I like Gay Wizards.
2. If you could have a superpower, what would it be and why?
The ability to fly high. It would concur my fear of heights and planes.
3. What’s your favourite holiday destination?
Cities, and cities. NYC on a snowy day, walking in Central Park.
4. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
Anyplace as long as William is with me. Home is where you heart is.
5. Newspapers or online magazines?
I must take newspapers. I enjoy the ritual of reading the printed pages, the smell of the paper and you can always use the newspaper afterwards when you paint walls.
6. What’s the weirdest food you’ve ever eaten?
Mopane worms. A delicacy in parts of Southern Africa. I do not recommend them.
7. What’s your most embarrassing moment?
I have had many. One was when I decided to skinny dip at my parents home, not realizing my sister and all here friends were still home.
8. What’s the most public display of affection you’ve ever done? (And I don’t just mean kissing LOL)
Does having sex on the beach count? It was night time, I was young, I was a rebel.
9. Are you the little spoon or big spoon when cuddling?
I am actully not the spooning guy, but would be the little spoon.
10. What is the one thing on your bucket list you absolutely must do before you die?
Walk in the red square st petersburg.
Describe my blog in five adjectives.
Real, funny, sad, life and always makes me giddy like that Gay Wizard.
Now I am not going to nominate any specific blogger. I am going to challenge all who read my blog to answer these 10 questions and link me.
- What the most sexy part of your body?
- Are you serious, or laid back?
- Fast cars, or fast women/men?
- Homebody or party animal?
- Most embarrassing moment while on a date?
- Are you OCD, a horder or just plain normal?
- Whats makes you cry?
- Dogs or cat person?
- Monogomy or playing the field, what’s you story?
- What makes you smile and forget about the stresses or life.